Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

I like this style of animation.

I don't know why I like this. Even voting five on it goes against everything I believe in. 10/10 5/5
This really shouldn't be on my favorites list.
:[|)

Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

I didn't know there was a third one!

Wow...I loved this! I don't know how you animate these wonderful things! Great concept, great graphics, and what would happen if you were to add a pocket tanks icon to the desktop?
10/10, 12/5

Shorts To Wear Pants To Shorts To Wear Pants To

It's the renegade mufinnnnnnnnnn!

I put the coffee grinder...in the microwave. (Beep-boop) hvvvvvvvvvv-PKKHHWWW!
In other words, I like this collection of animations.
Especially that tetris song! That was extremely well made.

There are some animations that I don't like, but I still like the whole collection.
10/10 5/5

Compulse Compulse

I love the second challenge.
Ok, so you beat the game. Great. Now try to get a pro score.
Great game, keep it up.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Good idea and basic structure.

I hat to sey tihs but i beet teh gam wit mi feat tihs gaem iz baaaaaad an is du bad no crap an is not vary hi quatily..

Sorry. I just had to say something like that.

Anyway, I think that the idea behind this is sort of good. I think that the game should last longer, and more of the story should be explained in the game. Although keep the minimal quality to it.
Overall, I think you should definitely improve on this idea, by which I mean make an 8-bit RPG with 8-bit music and a good, long-lasting story line. That would be really cool if you did that.

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Lovin' them upgrades.

I love upgrading stuff...Though I think there should be more upgrades. Great game! I had lots of fun playing it, and I look forward to playing the sequel.
10/10, 5/5.

In Your Saliva In Your Saliva

Intro is amazing; I love the detuned analogue synth strings and the weird relaxing atmosphere. That's not to say the rest of the song isn't great too, though. It fits the atmosphere at the beginning, but has lots of energy. Good use of an arpeggiated major 7 chord at the end. Amazing song!

DuoCore - Dignity DuoCore - Dignity

You guys and your FM. I love all the pounding beats and basses, massive chords, and huge bass drops. This song is just overall such high quality.

Midnight II Midnight II

The beat is pretty crunchy, but I think it would be a better quality crunch if you lowered the treble by quite a bit. The hi hat and cymbal samples that you use seem to be really resonant, and they sort of overpower the rest of the drums and synths. Not jazz, but still all right...

LAMP! LAMP!

disturbing in a good way

if there's a philosophical meaning to this, i'm not sure i understand, but even so, it's an awesome picture.

FlyMusik responds: